HOCUS POCUS PLANNER INSERTS & ACCESSORIES
It’s just a bunch of Hocus Pocus! Celebrate Halloween (or any other time of the year) in style with the Sanderson sister’s! Perfect for any Halloween movie buff!
This listing is for one set of Hocus Pocus planner inserts and accessories.
Included in this pack:
- 1 set of printable Hocus Pocus weekly planner inserts (left and right)
- 1 Hocus Pocus planner divider
- 1 sheet of Hocus Pocus planner stickers and divider tabs
- The Hocus Pocus planner inserts and accessories are instant download-You will be able to download your files once your payment has been processed. Simply click on the download link provided and download your files. *If for some reason you should have an issue downloading your files, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- 300 dpi/high-resolution
- JPEG, PDF AND PSD file formats included. You will receive jpeg and pdf files for the Hocus Pocus planner inserts, divider, and stickers. You will receive PSD files for the planner inserts only which allow you to edit the wording on your planner inserts.
- All file formats provided for your Hocus Pocus planner inserts and accessories are compatible with most photo editing software.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL ITEM ONLY. A PHYSICAL ITEM WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO YOU.* If you prefer a different file format, please don’t hesitate to message me prior to making your purchase to request your preferred file format.
You are allowed to download your files up to three times.
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. No physical item is included with this purchase. You will be able to download your files once your payment has been processed.
By purchasing and downloading any of our products, you accept the terms of the following license agreement:
Purchasing one of our products at its standard price without purchasing an additional extended license grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, individual basic commercial use license for personal and commercial use of that particular product under the following terms and conditions:
- The basic commercial use license does not include mass production rights (50+ productions of the same piece of merchandise using one of our designs); you will need to contact us for an extended license tailored to your business if you wish to mass produce merchandise with our products.
- You may not claim our product or designs as your own. You may not claim you created them.
- You may not resell our products or designs as DIGITAL: “printable” paper, collage sheets, clipart/clip art, or as part of any scrapbooking kit or as scrapbooking paper—modified or unmodified; you may not sell them as part of a supply or resource for other graphic designers, such as textures, fonts, layer styles, brushes or patterns—modified or unmodified.
- You may not sell our designs as part of any product on any print on demand (POD) service such as, but not limited to, Zazzle or CafePress—modified or unmodified—***unless you contact us to discuss how you would like to use them. If we come to an agreement, you will need to purchase an extended commercial use license that will allow you to do so.***
- You may not resell our designs as-is or in a superficially altered state; significant modifications of your own or creative additions/alterations must be made to sell goods containing our designs. Personalization or customization for a specific client, such as custom invitations or photography, will almost always satisfy these requirements; otherwise, this means our designs should be incorporated into your own product as a supporting element that makes up less than 50% of the final design before being sold. Color changes or hue shifts alone are not enough to comply with this rule.
(The above policy does not apply if you aren’t selling a product with our designs in it. This means you are free to use them however you want in branding, advertising, packaging, logos, website backgrounds, banners, business cards etc. if it is for your own business or personal needs.)
- You may not make this product or its files available to others by redistributing or repackaging it as a part of any clipart / clip art pack, scrapbooking kit, freebie, texture, brush set, layer style, font, or collection of these things that can be accessed by others, whether physically or digitally, for free or for profit. This includes no resale as physical scrapbooking paper and no uploading product files to the unrestricted internet. ***If you wish to sell our designs as physical scrapbooking paper unless you contact us to discuss how you would like to use them. If we come to an agreement, you will need to purchase an extended commercial use license that will allow you to do so.***
- You may not commercially use this product in conjunction with other copyrighted work or intellectual property unless you also have a license and permission to use that work in such a manner. Examples include, but aren’t limited to popular cartoon characters, film characters or video game imagery.
- If selling digital goods containing our products, our files must not remain on separate layers where they may be extracted as-is by customers and should be flattened, merged and otherwise joined with your own work before sale. This means if you sell digital files that include templates of any kind, you cannot leave our designs on a separate layer.
You MAY use our products in your own personal and commercial creations in accordance with the above terms. This includes physical and digital: scrapbooking, invitations, greeting cards, brochures, flyers, websites, banners, business cards, in printed media, branding, advertising, logos, packaging, in or on customized and personalized goods, as designs in or on tangible and digital goods for sale, and so on.
If in doubt about whether a specific commercial use complies with our policies, send us a message via our website contact form or at walking mombie design @ gmail.com and we will clear it up for you or offer you an extended license that allows it. In general, if you are putting your own work, creativity and/or effort into the new merchandise you are creating with our products, it will be okay; on the other hand, if you are simply printing our designs exactly as you bought them onto something and adding/changing nothing else, it is not acceptable and you will need to purchase a special license from us for the use to be allowed. It’s best to check with us in these cases.
If you breach any terms of this policy, we may revoke any and all of your rights to use our products commercially, at our sole discretion.
If any of the terms or clauses in this agreement were found to be non-legal, non-binding or non-enforceable, the rest of the terms and clauses still apply.
Walking Mombie Design retains all copyrights to our original designs and files. No ownership of intellectual property is sold or transferred from us.
We do not support or endorse the use of our products in any kind of propaganda or advertising that promotes violence or is political, sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, anti-ethnic, anti-national, anti-cultural or otherwise hateful or harmful in nature. We request that you do not use our products in this manner.
It is important to note that we do not sell the rights to any of our designs. All rights are retained by Walking Mombie Design and the copyright remains with Walking Mombie Design. By purchasing these designs you are being granted permission to use the digital graphic(s) in your personal & small handmade business projects. The copyright s does not transfer to the buyer and under no circumstance may you resell, share, re-distribute, rename, copy, giveaway, or display any of our files. You are also prohibited from uploading of our digital designs anywhere online as a whole design. The basic Commercial license comes with each of our digital paper packs and digital clipart sets. Basic commercial use is restricted to small, handmade companies /businesses only (i.e. selling the items that you create from our designs on Etsy or other selling platforms, Teachers Pay Teachers, your own website, craft shows, blogs, etc. and covers up to 50 products that you create and sell). With Basic Commercial use, you still need to provide credit to Walking Mombie Design when selling these items that you have created.
One of our Extended Commercial use licenses is required for small, handmade companies/businesses only (i.e. selling the items that you create from our designs on Etsy or other selling platforms, Teachers Pay Teachers, your own website, craft shows, blogs, etc.). We offer several different Extended Commercial Use Licenses that cover different quantities and products.
Acceptable Commercial Use-How you are actually able to use our designs
YOU MUST incorporate our digital graphic designs into the overall design of your product and our design(s) may only account for 30 % of the overall product.
There are only two specific circumstances where you may print on fabric or ribbon:
- For personal use only.
- When you are creating a new product from the fabric or ribbon that you print.
Printed & Digital Paper Goods: You may use the graphics in invitations, stationery, party pintable’s, greeting cards, planners, teacher’s resources, classroom materials and similar items, with the exception of digital paper and clipart or clipart sets. Digital files must always be flattened and sold in PDF or JPG formats.
Graphic Design: You may use the graphics in graphic design/branding services such as logo designs, Etsy shop elements, and to create branding/marketing materials for both yourself and your clients.
Web/Blog Design: You may use the graphics in web/blog designs and branding for both yourself and your clients.
Teachers Pay Teachers: You may use the graphics for products sold on TpT and similar websites as long as digital files are flattened and sold in PDF or JPG formats.
Planner Stickers & Nail Art: You may use the graphics for planner stickers and nail art wraps without incorporating anything extra into the design.
Personalized Apparel: Our clipart sets can be used to personalized shirts, baby tees, blankets, tote bags etc. are acceptable as long as you are ONLY selling these in your own shop, website, or on Etsy. Apparel are NOT permitted to be resold to larger retail shops or sold wholesale under any circumstances.
UNACCEPTABLE COMMERCIAL USE
This is just a partial list of the ways the graphics cannot be used. If your project does not fall under one of the acceptable categories please contact us or assume the graphics cannot be used.
Fabric Printing: Under no circumstance, may you use any of my digital paper designs to print fabric and sell as is without discussing and purchasing a special Fabric Printing Extended Commercial Use License from us.
Ribbon Printing: Under no circumstance may you use any of my digital paper designs to print on the ribbon and sell as is without discussing and purchasing a special Fabric Printing Extended Commercial Use License from us.
Apparel: Personalized items are OK under the circumstances listed above. All other items are not allowed.
Publications & eBooks: Not allowed
Smartphone & Tablet Apps: Not allowed
Digital Collage Sheets: Personal use is allowed, reselling with commercial use is not allowed
Digital Embroidery Designs: Not allowed
CU Digital Scrapbooking: Not allowed
Selling in Clipart & Digital Paper Sets: Not allowed
Credit is required for commercial use unless “no credit required” has been purchased. You can credit the graphics back with the following:
“Graphics © Walking Mombie Design | www.WalkingMombieDesign.com”
This must be noted wherever the product is being sold (Etsy listings, website listings, etc.).
For those who prefer not to credit the artwork back to Walking Mombie Design, we offer several no credit bundles. You can find those packages here: Commercial Use with No Credit Required
You may not copyright the artwork in any way, shape or form. We do not authorize copyright use for derivative work.
You are responsible for having the ability to unzip/extract digital items that come in the form of zipped folders. Walking Mombie Design will not be held responsible and returns will not be given if you do not know how to unzip file folders.
On PC’s you can usually right click on the zip and go to “extract all.” On Mac’s, you can double-click to open it up. Please note if this isn’t done before you try to use the graphics you may get an error message.
You will also need design software that supports PNG & JPG files and have the knowledge to use those programs. We recommend Adobe Photoshop, PicMonkey or other similar programs or websites. If you are new to the design world and unsure how to work with our graphics, we highly recommend doing some research to find helpful tutorials or YouTube videos online.
Please note colors may vary from what you see on your computer or phone screen and the coloring that is printed. Computer monitors do not display colors the same and printers do not print the same. Walking Mombie Design is unable to calibrate the colors to work specifically with your printer or change any colors/shades on our designs to guarantee exact coloring. Please make sure that you take this important information into consideration before placing your order.
In the event of a sale, any promo codes, coupon codes, etc. MUST be entered at the time of your purchase in order to receive the discount. We WILL NOT refund the difference for those who forget to enter the discount code or apply the codes incorrectly at checkout when your order was placed.
Please note our digital paper packs are not editable. EPS and PSD files are not for sale on any of our digital paper packs.
Some of our digital clip art sets, greeting cards, and invitations are editable. Product listings will state which digital products are editable.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
Due to the digital nature of our digital products, returns, exchanges and/or refunds are not available under any circumstances. You are responsible for making sure you have the proper software tools to download and use the files that you purchase from Walking Mombie Design.
CONNECT & FOLLOW US TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH SALES, DEALS & NEW PRODUCTS!
I’d absolutely love to see what you create with my work, please feel free to tag me on Instagram @walkingmombiedesign or follow along: https://www.instagram.com/walkingmombiedesign/
If you have any questions at all just drop me a message, I’m always more than happy to help!
Have a blast and happy creating!!
Walking Mombie Design